We Dream of a World wherein people, especially women and children leading and enjoying a healthy and dignified life.
- To provide Education to poor and destitute children.
- To Support Children in need of Care and protection.
- To provide intervention and Skill Training to differently abled Children.
- To Empower the women and provide opportunities to generate income
- To provide better health facilities and health Awareness camps
- To care for the Senior Citizens.
- To adopt a green environment
- To build a society where dignity, justice and equity rule.
- To address the problems faced by the destitute; especially women and children.
- To provide basic services to everyone, with a focus on Education and Health.
- To empower individuals through vocational training and Self-Help Groups.
- To empower and enrich the lives of differently abled.
Manav Charities was started as early as 1999 with a vision purely to address the problems faced by the down-trodden particularly Children and women, who are totally neglected. We inspire & motivate with a vision to put the down-trodden/poor/neglected on the right track thus help them to realize the determined goal.
Manav charities as a vibrant charitable NGO working towards Economic , Social and Educational Development and Upliftment of people in Karnataka and other parts of the country is registered under Karnataka Societies Act 1960 duly manifested is nothing but the culmination of long cherished dream and desire with its registered office at # 66, Kammagondanhalli, Jalahalli West , Bangalore -560015. And branches at Bijapur, Bagalkot, Belgaum, Dharwad, Bidar, Gulbarga, Chitradurga, Davangere and Shimoga, have now reached other parts of the country.
We are driven by selfless devotion and zeal…which enables us to work under any conditions and innumerable constraints. Today, we have our registered office at Bangalore and our project partners at Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai/Pune, Delhi/Meerut, Jamshedpur, with our network spread across the whole of India.